Quality of Life Ranking (by Internations) - Germany

As many of you know: Internations.org is the largest Expat Network worldwide and the best help for all of us leaving our homes, traveling to the unknown and relocating to a new place.

I became an expat a week after leaving the Uni and since then, I have done five international relocations. I've lived and worked in four countries

Below you can see the official Internations Quality of Life Index 2016, where my country (Spain) ranked 4th place and my second home (Germany) ranked 9th.

For more information and details:

The full report in which Germany was positioned here:

I hope this information is useful. As always, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or suggestions about the blog: myadventuresinmunich AT gmail DOT com.

Related articles:




Popular posts from this blog

Place financière Luxembourg: L'ABBL annonce la couleur d'une place en résilience!

Asam Lambung : Kenali Lebih Dekat dan Akibatnya

Affaire Bommeleeër, paravent "Stay Behind" made in Luxembourg?